Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shiny tables and things of that sort

Last night, I was sitting downstairs watching House when I noticed how crazy dirty and disgusting the coffee table was. So, on the commercial, I ran upstairs to grab some cleaning supplies so I could do SOMETHING about it.

I used this stuff, and the results were AMAZING! I'm not usually into domestic stuff like this, but wow! I could see my face in the table! So, I wandered around looking for other wooden surfaces to make shiny. It was a great big Tuesday night. Ah, the things that can be done instead of homework!

3 comments:

Louamonster said...

I was GOING to post a comment on your last entry, but I forgot and very seldom is it that you beat me to it! So I'm IMPRESSED! That dusting stuff looks cool! I haven't dusted anything in FOREVER, but I like how nice stuff looks when it's first dusted! Especially if it gets extra moisture!!!

Oh yeah, and I so enjoyed the list! It's always nice to see a list of stuff that makes a person feel nice!

<3

Natalie said...

Haha, what a downer that no one commented. I KNOW other people read my blog, I have a freakin' site meter and I don't think you hit me (tee hee) 20 times a week. Anyway, thanks for the blog love on this one. Were you impressed by my supa-shiny table??

<3

L. said...

I was VERY impressed!!!!! Is your blog counter actually on your blog? I've never noticed it before! I'll have to look when I'm done this comment!

<3