Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nothing really...

... exciting to update about.

Think I'm getting sick. Taking Hall's Vitamin C Drops like crazy, but as soon as I stop, feel something "sicky" at the back of my throat again.

Out of my head nervous about my presentation tomorrow. Hopefully it goes ok!

Don't feel like sitting in the computer lab for another hour waiting for my class to start. Want to go home and put on pjs and read a book.

Fall is officially here! Had to scrape car this morning for the first time! It is def glove weather too.

Love fall.

Looking forward to watching a new House tonight. And ANTM.

Craving Jello pudding, in chocolate. (Girl next to me in lab enjoying one right now).

Makes me think of the shameless advertising on the Biggest Loser. "What are you guys doing?" "Oh, we're just sitting by the pool enjoying the new Jello! So good, and only 10 calories!" "Well let me make that even better for you with new low calorie Cool Whip in a can!" squirts "Now it's only 30 calories!!!"

Chilly in the computer lab, and I can't finish my homework because my calculator can't do exponents. Ha ha.

Excited for Thursday.

Happy Monday was a holiday- makes the week SO short!

Disappointed (but not surprised) with the overwhelming voter apathy yesterday.

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

Oh my, I have too much to say!

I know you'll do awesome on your presentation!

You're pretty excited about winter. Stop it. ;)

I missed ANTM and house because I didn't get home until almost 10! I can't wait for you to tell me about them!

The pudding thing was so freaking funny! It was so hysterical! Anyone want cool whip? HA HA!

The whole school was cold today, I think! Everywhere I went it felt like coldness! Especially when I was sitting at the table in Mac hall because I was right by a door! BRRR!

I so agree about voter apathy. I wish I knew what could be done about it.

Natalie said...

Haha the endorsements were shameful and hilarious.

I can't believed I missed the shows! I was so looking forward to it! I'm gonna check starchoice right now to see what time ANTM comes on tonight.

<3