Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I like updating this week

As you saw from my post last night, I HAVE APPLIED FOR GRADUATION!! I am so excited! I just randomly checked to see if we could do it yet, and we can! So yay for that!

I am excited for it to be Thursday tomorrow. It will be a pretty sweet day I think. My first class of the day is canceled and in another class all we are doing is watching a movie! It will be great to have a break from note taking (which we do pretty much the whole class time - 75 minutes). Plus, in lab I'll get to see how I did on my presentation and just sit and watch other people present. That will be nice for sure. And then time for the regular Thursday festivities with Lo! It will be even more fun this week because we decided to not watch ANTM tonight and watch it tomorrow after Survivor. We always have fun watching and making fun of how self-absorbed Tyra is.

Friday I actually get to see Matt for a while! It seems like it has been so long...

Saturday I don't really have any plans. I told Warren that I would babysit his [adorable] kids, so I guess that's what I'll be up to that night! It really takes me back. I babysat SO much when I was a teenager, but seemed to have been on hiatus the last couple of years, which happens, I guess, 'cause kids tend to grow up. It's kinda nice though, being back at it, and it makes me remember other kids and feel like I just took care of them yesterday.

Sunday is double feature day! Lo and I are going to hit up the cheap theatres for some cheap movies, which I am excited about. We were going to do it last Sunday, but I was recovering from the flu and didn't want to go when I couldn't properly gorge myself on popcorn. Now that I'm recovered, I'm ready to go!

Today at work I had an "innerview". Haha. A bunch of the higher-ups are taking a leadership course, and they had to conduct these innerviews to get to know the employees better. I actually enjoyed mine with Rob. He seemed very interested in what I had to say, and I think learned stuff about me. As hokey as they sound, maybe innerviews are a helpful tool in building relationships and stuff.

Another exciting thing is that my Aunt is coming in November! Hooray!

I didn't realize when I started writing this that it would be a weekend scheduler, but there it is!

3 comments:

Louamonster said...

I was so psyched to see that you applied for graduation because I saw that and did it right away! It was so exciting!I don't envy how long you have to wait to be done though!

Thursday will be so sweet! I'm very excited!

I'm actually a little jealous that you are babysitting again! I think if I ever went to grad school I would start doing that, ha ha! You could make some spare (tax free) cash and have time to study when you put them to sleep! Truth be told, I'd probably just watch TV so it would be a no go anyways. I do look forward to people I know having kids though, then I can take care of them!

Your innerviews sound like fun! Especially because it was with Rob! I hope you guys figured out the Cranium puzzle too!

<3

Natalie said...

Haha it was about art today. How did you post a comment so fast?!

Louamonster said...

I'm amazing. Ha ha, just luck my dear.