Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a crappy weekend

First of all, another thanks to Lo, who took her break on Friday and sat with me in the waiting room for my blood test AND got me a juice and some candy for when it was over. <3

Friday night after I got home I absolutely crashed! I slept from about 5 until 845, which was unusual for me; I am just not a nap person. At about 10 o'clock I went to Walmart to get some stuff (how handy is it that they are open til 11!) including some really delicious new tea.

Saturday I woke up and did some stuff, then fell asleep again from about 3 until 8, and felt like death warmed over all night. I couldn't keep anything down. So awful. I hate being sick.

Today I am finally starting to feel a little bit better, just in time to go back to work and school! Ugh! I'm thinking I had some version of the flu, just because of how TIRED I was, and the stomach problems all weekend.

Anyway, that was the crappy part of my weekend, but the good part was that today Lo texted and said that this very hilarious comedian, Dat Phan, is coming to town! She said she will get tickets for us, so I am very excited, especially considering the fun we had at Gerry Dee last week!

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

My pleasure to hang out with you! I can't wait for Dat Phan! I still can't get tickets because he's always driving to the club. Boo. Just kidding, I actually just have to call back!

<3

Natalie said...

Hhah it must be a long drive to the club.