Monday, October 20, 2008

November (soon anyway)

I was looking at a calender at work today, and have you realized that in less than two weeks, it will be November?! Hooo-ly! Time has been FLYING by recently. I should start Christmas shopping before it's the last weekend before Christmas and I have to brave the insane malls. Another (or two more) reasons to get shopping done early? TWO of the shopping malls in the south (the only two big ones?) have half of their parking lots closed for renovations. Ugh. If that isn't motivation to get shopping out of the way early, I don't know what is!

I was excited today though... I bought a housewarming present for someone. (I think you know her very well!). Lo has been talking a little about moving out lately, and I think I have part of a housewarming gift. Ha. So I'm pretty excited for that. Also JEALOUS! That moving out is in the very forseeable future for her!!! :) <3

And, not to be all romantically gross or anything, but I have to share what Matt did yesterday so I can read back and remember. I hadn't seen him since probably Monday last week and he came over on Sunday night after being out with the army all weekend. He had a shower while I was hanging out and watching tv, and when he came out, he said "Nat, can I ask you something?"
pause "What was THIS..." pulls out the Sex and the City Movie with a flourish "...doing in your bathroom?!" It was so nice. And he definitely surprised me.

Lo and I were talking last week about the Twilight series and about how I didn't really care for it much... but... this weekend I got really into the second book. It was perfect while I was feeling like crap! I think I read (in the last week) the first one and 3/4 of the second one. They are actually quite good! I always am wondering what happens, and they are a nice, light, fluffy read. Which is just great sometimes. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm actually EXCITED for the movie to come out.

4 comments:

Louamonster said...

Oh my goodness, two posts in two days?!?!?!?!?! WOW! I love it! I can't believe you have a housewarming gift for me! I think it's me, ha ha! Now I really have to move out! :) I'm really happy you have begun to enjoy the Twilight series!!!

<3

Natalie said...

Haha it is you! It's nothing fancy, don't get too excited ;).

Louamonster said...

Ha ha, I won't! I forgot to say in my first comment how sweet Matt is! :) He's such a good boy! Even if he molesters people by accident once in a while ;)

Natalie said...

Haha, oh gosh that was so funny. :D