Friday, September 26, 2008

Well,

now that I got some comments, I feel motivated to update again! I hate checking my blog and seeing 0 comments, and for some reason it makes me reluctant to update again. I mean, I know it shouldn't matter, this should be for me (and it is), but it's nice to feel some blogging love, ya know? So, take this as an open invitation. Drop me a comment once in a while! Even if you don't know me. I know that some people read this who I may not know in real life, but I'm ok with that. Seriously. Let's be blog friends! :)

Another weekend is upon us! I'm on my own this weekend, with Matt out of town, but hopefully this means that I can get some stuff done! Mostly a novel I have to read for History which I haven't made much progress on.

I don't have a whole lot to say today, so how about some FRIDAY FAVOURITES? (An idea from other blogs I have read).

1. I first of all must list those mini Halloween chocolate bars. This is a love-hate relationship though. I mean, I love them, don't get me wrong, but they are also VERY BAD because you don't feel guilty eating them (because they are tiny) until you look into the mug that you are cramming the wrappers into and are shocked by how many wrappers are sitting in there, as you think back to the additional ones you ate in the kitchen, in the car, at work...

2. My new cell phone. It's an LG. I got it last weekend. I love it.

3. The colder weather. I know, odd to hear, right? I just dug out all my "winter" blankets the other night and am loooving sleeping beneath a huge pile of warm fuzzy blankets. Sigh.

4. I'm trying to think of something else, to make this list a nice list of 5, but all I can think about is going to get another mini Kit-Kat. Yikes. Mini-Halloween-chocolate-bar-itis.

5. Oooh! How about the new season of Survivor? Lo and I watched last night, and it looks promising... (miss you Ash!). And, since I cheated on #4, I'm going to go ahead and add Swiss Chalet in there. I just love that place, especially now that the weather is getting colder. It is such comfort food. Yum.

Oh, and one more thing. The next time I get the bright idea to cut my hair like this:


(taken in May)

remind me of much I will hate not being able to put my hair in a ponytail without all of the back falling out. Argh! I feel like it will NEVER be long again!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: