Saturday, September 13, 2008

Did you know...

... that yoga is a KILLER workout? Seriously. Lo and I went to yoga on Wednesday afternoon and my shoulders are STILL sore from all the movements. It was super fun. We should definitely go again. This was my second time, and I think I was a little better than last time- the TA in the class seemed to have to help me a little less I think. One thing I cannot imagine doing though, is hot yoga. I was sweating furiously in just a regular yoga class. I can't imagine HOT yoga. Maybe someday though. One thing I don't think I will ever get on board with is the chant that they do at the end. I always just feel super awkward. Maybe if I knew what it meant, and how to say it, it might be better but I have yet to have it explained to me.

Last night was Jord's birthday movie. We went to Burn After Reading, which was so different than I expected! I thought it was a shoot 'em up movie that I would find boring, but it's actually a comedy. A very funny comedy!

I think I am going to die under the workload of one paper one prof assigned. He showed examples of previous years papers and they were in the neighbourhood of 39-59 pages. Yikes! I find it a struggle to write 10 pages most times. Ah well. Oh, and the good thing on Thursday after finding out about the terrible paper? Umm... well Lo and I split a really delicious cookie while I was waiting to go to lab? Haha.

I am kind of excited for one project we have to do in lab. It is a self management behaviour modification project. I haven't picked my behaviour yet, but I have been thinking about it! What a good opportunity for someone to quit a bad habit! I'll keep you posted on the status of that.

Also, to sum up, I have the biggest craving for sushi! It started last night and is persisting today, so I may have to head over to Superstore to pick some up. Oh, and by sushi, I mean the fake sushi. California rolls. Still yummy though!

Oh, and another after thought. I have just finished a fantastically wonderful book. Water for Elephants is totally recommended by me. I LOVED it! It is such a sweet story, sad in some parts, but left me with a great feeling. I'm sad I finished it!

0 comments: