Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Layout

Two posts in as many days. Go me!

Do you like the new layout? I figure that with winter coming up, it would be a nice change. I took this picture in January 2007, at Emerald Lake. I was there with Matt's family for a wedding. It was just so beautiful, but this is one of the few pictures of just landscape. Anyway, it was so gorgeous there and not as cold as you'd expect. There was SO MUCH SNOW that it seemed to act as an insulator; I remember running with Matt and his brother Mike from one building to another, just in my short sleeved dress with no nylons or anything and not being cold at all. Funny how that works. I love winter, except for the terrible driving conditions and I'm in a very fally/wintery mood, hence the change of layout!

Also, I find I am very resistant to change. I bought a new backpack and I am having trouble switching out of my old one that is falling apart. There are just so many memories! My old backpack is the one I use to smuggle my Nano Cat to school in junior high. That's the backpack Lo and I confused with each other's and took to the wrong class by mistake, before we were really great good best friends. That's the backpack I took to Australia! Haha. The new backpack has been sitting on my floor since Wednesday and by walking into my room and looking at it everyday, I am almost ready to change. But still not quite.

Isn't that SAD?!

<3

4 comments:

-ashley* said...

Nat I am the worst blog keeper of life. For you I am updating right now. SO SORRY!
I miss you!!!! kisses

Louamonster said...

Ha ha, I love that you still haven't used your new backpack! I so miss Nanos! Those things were so much fun!!!! I keep meaning to comment on this post, especially because I so love the photo on your new layout! I'm so in awe of you for taking such an amazing picture! I kind of want to have my picture that I took in the States of the unmarked grave thing blown up and put it in my bedroom. Or maybe save it for my own house and have one room that is decorated very American-like! I love the pictures I took from that trip! Gosh I need a good road trip!

<3

Natalie said...

Thanks ladies. Haha, Matt was impressed at that picture too. I like it. You should totally get that photo blown up and mounted.

Natalie said...

Haha, and by that picture, I mean the grave one. Not mine. :)