Monday, September 8, 2008

Another year is upon us...

... and by that I mean school year. I was looking through some of my posts from last year, and I am just not impressed at the level of whining that took place! So, to help with this, I resolve that I will allow myself to have those whiny posts (cause really, there are just some days you NEED it) but I am going to end that post with something positive about the day. So take that. :)

Started my new position at work today. Did I mention that I am [insert my company's name here]'s newest Project Coordinator? I am super psyched. Today I went in, ready to start, but I didn't have a computer at my new desk. Oh well! I spent the morning cleaning up and personalizing it. I got to order a new pencil holder from the G&T catalogue, and I'm excited about that. I am such a dork. :)

So here's to the start of a new school year, I guess!

3 comments:

Louamonster said...

SWEET! Good luck tomorry and all of next year, can't wait to see ya! Only 8 hours til we leave! <3

Natalie said...

haha wow, i can't believe you were up that late and still got up in time to do your hair! amazing! :) <3

L. said...

Aw, I thought I just saw you updating. :( Tee hee. Maybe later.