Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yay!

Oh my goodness, I have so much to update about!! Lets see, first of all, Lauren's gift came and she loved it!!!! I got her All in the Family season one, one of her very favorite shows. I am so happy it is here, and even happier that she loved it. Plus, I got a page a day calender from L that I hope to use to brighten up my desk at work, and Brain Age 2 so I can freshen up my neurons and their pathways. Hooray!


I also didn't update about Christmas, did I? It was fantastic. I love the holidays. :) I finally got a Kitchenaid mixer! I have loved those things since the first foods class I took in high school in grade ten.



Matt and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve.




New Year's Eve was fun, although quiet like last year. We went to Matt's for a fondue which was delicious as always. We had fire works to set off at midnight. Exciting!
The last thing I have to update about is my birthday!!! Last night we went to see Juno and do our traditional late night breakfast at Humpty's. The movie was great... I loved it. Jennifer Garner is so fantastic. We got home and I got to get my present! Lauren had it set up so great- I followed clues around the neighborhood finding puzzle pieces which I had to put together to form a map to find my present! It ended up being Flames tickets (vs the SHARKS!). I am so so so excited, and I love how she puts so much effort into the gift!! It makes me feel so special. :) <3

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

I'm glad you liked it!!!! I had fun putting it together and following you and watching you find it! I'm enjoying All in the Family RIGHT NOW though, so I should jet.... we should watch this together sometime, it's great!

PS-you are special! <3