Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Sorry

Matt, Lauren, and I hit the cheap theatre for Gone Baby Gone on Sunday night. It was fun, and a pretty alright (but sad and long) movie. 4/10. Afterward we went to Chianti's (sp?) for cheap pasta night, and I had to tell Lauren about something that has been tearing me up. I think I scared her a bit though; she thought it was much more serious than it actually is.

See, I bought her Christmas gift online, and I really think she will love it. Problem is that it isn't here yet and I feel terrible. I ordered it a month ago and it still isn't here. It didn't come, didn't come, didn't come, and I was very hopeful that after I confessed to her it would come the next day on Christmas Eve. No luck. I was extremely hopeful that it would come today, in time for Thursday night, but again no such luck. I am pretty choked. I put a lot of thought into it and I am very sad it isn't here yet. Still hopeful though. Please tomorrow. Please, please, please, please, please, so I can stop worrying about it. Also, I hope I am not psyching it up to be more exciting than it really is. Lauren, don't get excited. :)

I have a few Christmas pictures to post, but not tonight. I am taking care of the neighbor's dogs which means I have to get up a half hour (groan) earlier than usual.

Saw Sweeny Todd tonight. It was pretty good. I'm glad Lauren and I went because I know for sure Matt would have hated it. Musical! It was a little too long and a little dry in parts for me, but still not bad. 6/10. I think the next movie will be Juno for our traditional birthday movie and late night breakfast. I am looking forward to it very much.

Stop.

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

Don't even worry about it Nattie!!!! I'm excited to see what it is though! Mine will NOT be very interesting because I'm pretty certain you know both parts! One of which I've been too lazy to wrap as of yet, so... you know.... ANNNYWAYS, I hope the Celine tickets make up for the boring-ness of your Christmas present!!!! Can't wait to give you your b-day present! <3

Natalie said...

Thanks- I'm glad you don't mind that much! I'm excited to see what my birthday present is!! I really really hope your Christmas present comes this week!

It better!

(fingers crossed)