Friday, December 7, 2007

What a Tease!

As you remember, I have no laptop at the moment. Thus, when I want to go on the internet I use Byron's computer and when I have homework I use my dad's computer. I was surfing on Byron's today after work while I was eating my lunch, and on the MSN homepage I saw an interesting link. "Next Survivor Allstars Revealed...?" I of course excitedly clicked on the link, wondering if Lauren's and my favorites would have made the short list. I waited and waited for the page to load (while I had a look at Facebook) and it came back to me as "not able to open webpage". Unfazed, I clicked refresh and waited for the page to open. No such luck again, so I figured "I have homework to do anyway. It is probably a sign that I should get on my dad's computer, quickly look at the link, and then get to work". Fine. So I grab my Crispy Minis (which I am really into lately) and head to the basement. I get on the MSN homepage again and the link is gone. I thought I was on the right homepage, but still hopeful, I quickly type in the link to the Canadian MSN and then re-check the American one. Still nothing. So, either my discussion with Lauren last night about whether or not there will be a Survivor in the spring season got to me, or someone else is playing with my mind.

Sigh.

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

I love how you've updated your template but haven't added any new entries! PS-I liked the last template better than this maroon one, the writing is too small for my crappy eyes to read!!!