Monday, October 1, 2007

Classes

Sometimes I think that I would have been better off if I had been a full science major, working on engineering or something like that. I consider it... really!

Then, I take a class that is science-esque, and realize that I WOULDN'T LAST ONE SEMESTER in a science program. Although technically, I'm getting my Bachelor of Science degree. Don't ask I guess. I think I would survive a science semester, but I wouldn't really enjoy it. I picked a major I like, and I'm happy with my decision.

Classes are going well so far, except I am finding Astronomy to be a pain. Too bad we don't have an Astrology course at the U of C that could count as a science option. I don't care why the constellations are set up as they are, I would much rather know what they mean, or something like that. I remember being in physics at this exact same time last year, and hating my life and I think I probably swore I would never take a class like that again.

Sigh.

Its not all bad I guess. I am really enjoying my other classes! Except maybe Stats. Haha, so I am enjoying half my classes?

The weekend was pretty good! What did I do, what did I do? Matt and I had a great date on Friday night... we went to Across the Universe (a musical of Beatles songs). It was funny though, because I told Matt it was a musical, and when we came out he mentioned something about how he didn't think it would be the characters singing the whole time. He thought it would just be an all Beatles soundtrack. Silly Matt!

Another exciting week I suppose. I'm already looking forward to Survivor night, as per usual!

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

HA HA, didn't your dad say the same thing about Chicago, something about how much singing there was? That's very funnie!!! Ha ha, I wish there was astrology at uni! That would be so pleasant! You should have come for lunch today friend! It would have been FUN!!! :)

Is is Survivor night yet? This is a long week!

Natalie said...

Haha it would have been fun, but sadly I had to hit the library instead!