Wednesday, October 10, 2007

An Ending

I was so excited to see that Lauren updated again today that I decided to update too! Maybe she will be as excited as I was!

Not much has changed from yesterday to today though, that is the problem! I have one announcement... I have stopped piano lessons! I am a little sad and a little uneasy, but I think it was the right decision at this point. There are many underlying reasons that make this decision a good one. My plan at this point is to work on piano by myself for a while, and maybe go back to a teacher after I am done my undergrad degree. One thing I do know is that I eventually want to get my Gr. 10 in piano, and considering how close I am, it would be foolish not to ever get it! So I am excited for that. Independent study could be really good for me right well as well. I certainly don't know everything, but I know enough to learn new stuff (if that makes any sense) and I won't have to stress about never having practiced for my lesson. I'll miss Shelly, but I think this is going to work.

Top reason why holiday Mondays are excellent...??







THEY MAKE THURSDAY COME THAT MUCH FASTER!!!

Matt leaves for his cruise in a little less than two weeks. In a little less than two weeks and in the week that he is gone I have a lab report due, a major midterm, a verbal report, and an astronomy paper due. How is that fair? Haha. I'm psyched for him though. And, he is going to scope it out to see if it is something that he thinks he and I would have fun doing as a vacation one day! I'm crossing my fingers.

That is about all for now I think. Oh, I went to Staples today to look at one of those huge hole-punchers... did you know that those things cost nearly 60 dollars?! Holy crap. I am so not interested in spending the equivalent of about five movie tickets on office supplies. I'll have to keep using the one at school, which totally works for me. I just thought it might be convenient. Maybe it is a good thing though. Where would I even put one of those huge things?

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

I wanted to leave a comment but I'm not really sure what to say!!! I'm jealous that Matt is going on a cruise though, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! Jordan's been talking about going on a fun vacation like that together for almost 3 years. I don't think it'll happen for me, so I'll hope for you! :)