Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ei, ei, ahhhh

This is very silly. Lauren and I are updating at the same time! I wanted her to update, and she wanted me to update, so here we are, sitting beside each other in the Elbow Room and updating! This website is showing up in some sort of Asian characters which is a little bit tricky!

This weekend was pretty good! Matt and I went to a cheap movie on Friday which was good. I quite like going to the cheap theatre, if there is something good. Sometimes it is nice to go to the real theatre, but this weekend not. There was nothing there that I wanted to see anyway. We went to the Nannie Diaries. It was actually pretty cute. Matt enjoyed it (shh) as well, which I kind of didn't expect, but was happy about! I think I may have liked the book a teensy bit more though.

Saturday we went out for dinner with Matt's friend and his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's sister and boyfriend. Whew! It was fun. We also got spotted by some friends of Jordan, and Lauren later got the info third hand. Haha. It was funny that she sent me a text message asking how Open Sesame was. It was silly, because after we had dinner, we were just kind of standing around outside of the restaurant like we didn't know what to do next; like hang out more or not and eventually we just went to our respective homes. I told Matt on the way home that everyone seemed kind of unsure about what to do, and he made the point that you can't really go home with each other on the first date! So true! If it had been Lauren and Jordan, we would have definitely gone home with them; we need a date for the four of us soon!

I have my Astronomy test on Thursday! I am so scared. I didn't realize that the first half of this course (all the material on the test) would be physics. Eff. I don't have a physics brain at all! Hopefully it goes ok though, and afterward I can celebrate with Lauren during our usual Thursday routine of dinner, killing time, Chain Reaction, and Survivor. Yes! Lo mentioned last week that we fall into routines so easily, and sure, we do. I kinda love it though. I love knowing that we will always be having dinner and then hanging out on Thursday. It gives me something to look forward to for sure, especially when I have my mid-semester blues, which I think I am coming into a little bit. Ah well! Plus, our restaurant of choice at the moment is delicious (always), relatively fast yet still a sit down place, and not so expensive. Plus, the music is fabulous. "Move your body, shake your body, hot. Ei, ei, ahhhh". Oh man. I hope we hear the song this week!

That is it for me for now! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

I can't wait until Thursday! I love dinner (ei ei ahhhh), killing time ("there's no point in going home"), slurpees (let's put them in the freezer), chain reaction ("pony tail, tail feather, feather boa, boa constrictor, constrictor muscle, muscle strain"), and SURVIVOR!!! (oh a oh a oh a oh a ii a oh a oh a ii...) sorry about the Survivor song. It was the best I could do.

Natalie said...

Haha, I appreciate the effort. I was cleaning the basement last night and I made sure to keep our chain reaction score sheet for this week!