Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Time for a quick update! I have been told that it is about that time, so here goes I guess. I think I tried to make an update last week but ending up deleting it because it was boring and perhaps whiny. Hopefully this one isn't!

I had a pretty good weekend this week! Matt was sick on Friday, which was pretty hilarious. Not funny because he was sick, but funny because of what a fuss he was making. I always thought that it was an exaggerated complaint that guys complain a lot more than girls when they are sick, but I certainly got to experience the truth of that statement first hand on Friday. Poor guy. Haha, I think that at least part of it was exaggeration on his part because I found it hilarious. Who knows though! I am just thanking my lucky stars that he doesn't get sick that often- this is the first time since we have been together (knock on wood).

Saturday was thanksgiving dinner with my family, and Sunday was with Matt's. We had a nice (and delicious) time at both. We watched a really poor movie after Matt's dinner- 1408. I do NOT encourage you to see it. It did have so much potential and the trailers looked so spooky, but it absolutely fell flat. Ugh.

I had my second midterm today. I'm hoping that it was ok! It seemd like everything that I reviewed was not on the test, which is never a fun thing to experience. Next week is Astronomy, which is the one that I am really nervous about!

Anyway, Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

It sounds like it was a good thanksgiving, except for Matt being a baby! That's right, Matt, I went there! I kid though! Jordan is a baby when he is sick too! Anyways, I'm glad that thanksgiving was good and hope your midterms go well! Yuck, I think I have one of those this week and that is NOT exciting!