Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Love it!

I cannot believe the gorgeous weather we are having! It is the end of October and it is still beautiful out. At work Lily and I were talking about the weather and she said we are supposed to be snow free for another two weeks, but I have my money on snow on Halloween. It always snows on Halloween here.

I am feeling so so so much better. Now that I am test free for two whole weeks, maybe I can find some time to de-stress. I'm pretty excited. I have a few things to do in the next couple of weeks (like my Ast paper- eek!) but hopefully that goes ok.

I realized yesterday that Matt doesn't come back until Sunday! Gah! That means I have a Friday night and another Saturday night that I have to be lonely. Maybe I can actually find something interesting to do! We'll see what happens.

Other than that, not too much new on this front. Matt texted me saying that he can't wait to take me on a cruise, so I guess he is having a great time and thinks that I would like it. So that is exciting!

What else, what else... my last couple of entries have been tiny marathons so I am trying to make this one at least a little substantial. Maybe I should just leave it where it is at!

Have a fantastic rest of the week!

0 comments: