Thursday, September 20, 2007

It did get better!!

The university is much better these days! Although I am already tired and looking forward to Christmas break (haha, only 3ish months away) I feel way less lonely here. People are actually more friendly than they were at St. Mary's! St. Mary's was very small though, and did have the tendency to be a little cliquey. I think that here no one knows anyone so everyone is a lot more willing to talk to new people. I am actually pretty happy about that. Also, there is a great benefit to having lectures in the big theatres. If you sit near the back, you get to watch so many people fall asleep! It is hilarious. I had quite a good time in Astronomy the other day watching a couple of people do the head bobbing. The train is alright now, I've decided. Really, if you bring an iPod or something, it is kind of relaxing to just sit there and "decompress" (as Lauren worded it, which describes it so perfectly). Some days it is brutal, but I think overall I will get used to it. I drove up the other day, and it took me forever to walk from where I parked to my classes. The train lets me off a lot closer. It was nice to drive home on the 12 hour day though. I think I will be doing more of that in the future.

I am excited for my day to be over today though. It is September 20th today. Does that mean anything to anyone? No? Survivor starts tonight!!! I love when the fall shows start up again. :)

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

I'm glad it's better friend!!! (school and the train)!!!! SURVIVOR WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!

Natalie said...

Thanks! Me too! Survivor was EXCELLENT! :) :)