Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back to School

The baby monkey was so CUTE!!

Lauren is feeding the ducks!!
My eyes are half closed so its kinda silly, but I look like I am having so much fun (which I was)!
Me in front of very dangerous zoo creatures...
L <3 the bear! She seems to have tamed him very well!



Ok! So I didn't want to update again until I had my pictures uploaded from the zoo, and tonight was the first night that I was ambitious enough to do that, so here it (they) is (are). I tried not to be so snap happy this time. I think I took and developed wayyy too many pictures when we went to see the dinosaurs, and I regret it a tiny bit! I looove the ones with the three of us in them, but as for the ones that are just the dinosaurs, I could just drive back up there and look at them again. The pictures are a little dull!


Yesterday was my very first day at the University of Calgary. I am still kind of excited to be going there, and so proud of myself that I got in, but it is amazing to me how lonely that place is! Even though I know and talk to more people there than at St. Mary's, I totally feel like just another number at the U of C. That, and the fact that the train ride up there isn't that much of a treat makes me hesitant about the year, but I am firm in thinking that it will get better. I certainly hope so anyway! Maybe if I take something to read on the train...



Alright, so the pictures were supposed to be between the first and second paragraphs, but I am tired of playing with this so I will leave them where they are!


What else can I say? This seems like a piddly entry so far. Ah well, I will leave it at this and update when I have more to say.



Good night all!

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

That was a great entry! I hope the U of C gets better for you! I certainly still have my days, but for the most part, it's OK. Lonely, yes, and I feel like I'm just a number too, but there are definitely perks to going there!

Louamonster said...

Oh, PS---- that baby monkey was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! HA ha, he was so cutes!!! (who am I?)