Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last July 2008 entry

I am so excited for the weekend!!!

Matt called me last night and invited me to go white water rafting with him and his parents this weekend! I am soooo excited, I have never been before! Should be good times for sure!

Truly enjoying being free from school. I just realized that this is my first substantial break since Christmas! Wow! Definitely time to recharge my batteries before my final year!! I am soaking it up by sitting on the couch and watching some Big Brother. Yay!

Also, it's Thursday! L is in school tonight, but I am picking her up from the train later so we can go for dinner, get slurpees and watch some Last Comic Standing. There is nothing better!

Tomorrow at work will be pretty good, I think. All the guys will be gone on their fishing trip (girls get a spa weekend later in August) so my boss is having lunch catered. Yay! This catering company has the most delicious desserts.

Big Brother just experienced an earthquake! How exciting!

0 comments: