Monday, July 21, 2008

The good, the bad, and the MONDAY!!

The good: I'm not in class tonight! And not watching the Zimbardo video again! Plus, did you check out the WEATHER today? Wow.

The bad: I'm not in class tonight because there was an accident with the LRT in which a cyclist was hit and the trains WERE NOT MOVING. I figured that by the time I got to school via Glenmore, I would have missed the lecture anyway and been just in time for the video. No thanks!

The Monday: I think the air conditioning in my car is dead. Eeep! Hopefully Matt can have a look at it and fix it up! Of course I discover this lovely turn of events on our first 30 degree day of 2008.

I'm! done class! in 2! days! !!!

:D

Plans for the weekend (free weekend)? First on my list is to be a total square and clean my car out. Man it needs it though. I think my last time would have been in the fall, and I eat breakfast (toast) on my way to work everyday. Yeah. It doesn't take a mathematician to figure THAT equation out.

I'd like to see the Dark Knight, but thinking about it right now, I don't especially feel like lining up for a million hours. Maybe though. Matt and I drove past the line on Saturday and it was crazy! Right around the theatre!

We had a pretty good weekend. Matt and I seemed to have some sort of Blizzard addiction. We hit DQ on Friday and again on Saturday. Good times. Did you know that they do not, in fact, make the Mint Oreo Blizzard with Mint Oreos, but regular Oreos and mint syrup? AND they charge you with an 'extra stuff' fee for getting the syrup! Pshhhh. Good thing they are just so damn delicious.

Also, keeping on the track of complaining about extras, Matt and I went to Swiss on Friday. These days they are charging a whopping $1.20* for white meat. Psshhh. Again, it's really not that bad, but it is up from $0.99** the last time we went there (which was like, two weeks ago). Inflation. It'll get ya!!

Also, to not complain for 2 seconds, Big Brother 10 was watched by Matt and me yesterday, and it is quite good. Hoo-rah!



* Please don't think I'm "extremely careful with money" (thank you Seinfeld). Sometimes I just like to complain. :)

**I have a feeling Lo will give me a hard time for writing 99 cents that way, but I don't know why.

<3

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

I love the way you write 99 cents! I kind of hate it when people write it like this though: 0.99 (cents sign), because it's sort of ignorant, but whatever! I really want a blizzard now, thanks a lot!

Oh yeah, and I just saw a commercial for Stepbrothers and for a moment I wanted to see it for my b-day and then I was like, NAH!

<3

Natalie said...

I totally would have put 99 (cents sign) but I have no friggin clue how to do a cents sign on the computer.

You know you can see anything you want for your birthday!!







[Except Stepbrothers.]




Oh, I kid. :)