Sunday, July 13, 2008

10 things I would rather be doing...

... than attempting to study for my midterm:

10. Sleeping. I have been so wrecked lately and just can't catch up.
9. Baking cookies! It's been far too long!
8. Reading a book that I want to read.
7. Walking the dog in this lovely July evening weather (even though the bugs would probably be brutal)
6. Playing ND with L.
5. Sitting with my favourite blanket on the couch and watching a movie with Matt. I haven't seen much of him lately.
4. Going out for dinner (I'm so hungry!)
3. Sitting on the deck with the warm sun on my face!
2. Having a bubble bath!
1. Picking up my groceries for the week. Hello, frozen dinner for lunch tomorrow!

Matt was working at the Stampede all day yesterday. Seriously, all day. He worked 730 - 1230 and then 4 - 10. I was so happy when he got home though! When we were at the Stampede last Sunday, we saw this aromatherapy stuff in a jar that you open at night in many different scents for many different things! He picked me up the migraine stuff (which is a rosemary scent I believe) and I am so excited to try it out! Anything that may help!

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

I'd like to be doing any of those things also! Except the bubble bath one of course! But especially the one about cookies and ND! Oh, we should make cookies and play ND sometime soon!

Natalie said...

Yes. Yes we certainly should.