Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We finally...

have a date for the annual trip to Edmonton! Hooray! I had to take a day off work, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it! We are going on a Sunday/Monday this year, instead of a Saturday/Sunday combo... here's hoping the pool will be a lot less crowded on a Sunday!

Honestly, not too much else is going on! Still tired after work, but don't have to worry about keeping up with reading for school, so that's fantastic. I think my class went ok... final grades aren't in yet, but I did ok on the final, so it should be all good. I think he might curve the grades as well... he said he might if the average was too low, and he dropped 12 questions from the final, so I'm thinkin' marks were a little low. Anyway...

Last weekend Matt went to Lethbridge so I just kinda hung out at home. Saturday I had an awful migraine and slept most of the day (uh huh and we saw the weather change yesterday) and Sunday I ended up meeting up with the Australians! It was a good time. We played some mini-golf... the course wasn't fantastic, but there was this one hole that Patricia reached into to grab her ball and a huge siren went off. It nearly gave her a heart attack... but was so funny for us. Another good one was the one that sprayed you in the face with water when you went to get your ball. Great!

After leaving the golf course we went for lunch (delicious) and were on our way home to go to the lake when we got into a car accident! Nice. It was pretty brutal, actually... we were rear ended really hard by a huge Dodge truck. I got a huge bruise on my hip (and my aunt, sitting on the opposite side of the back bench got one on the opposite side of me) and the Jeep (less than a year old) is undrivable, but everyone is ok, save some bumps, sore backs, and bruises, so that's what counts!

Nothing else too much... looking forward to the LONG WEEKEND!! I'll try to get some pictures... I feel like I haven't posted any on here in FOREVER (even though I did around Stampede time).

0 comments: