Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have an idea!

So, I've noticed that I almost ALWAYS have a headache on Saturday mornings. I was trying to brainstorm what could cause this. My first thought was that there is something in the chicken at Swiss Chalet (or the sauce, eek!) that was triggering me (because we usually eat there on Fridays). What an awful thought this was; Matt and I love SC and eat there often. Very often. Anyway, we skipped Swiss for a week and I still woke up on Saturday with a headache, so my next thought is this: maybe sleeping in later than I do the rest of week triggers me. Could it be? It's the best thought I have at the moment, and I will try out my strategy this weekend and keep you posted!

The most exciting thing that has happened to me lately is that my mom washed all* my underwear with these new BRIGHT green towels and all my underwear got dyed this minty green colour. I pretended to be kinda upset, but I actually thought it was hilarious.

Last weekend we spent with L and J doing birthday things! Friday night we saw Pineapple Express (which was quite funny but had too long of a 'fight' scene at the end) and went to the bar for Name that Tune on Saturday night. It was great. I find the game takes a little too long though; I kinda wish they didn't play the whole song after teams guess it because it takes forever! Still sooo much fun though!

Not too much more time 'til Edmonton! I can't WAIT!

*ok, by all I mean a pair or two, but all made for a more interesting story, dontcha think???

0 comments: