Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Outcome

My strategy WORKED! I am HEADACHE FREE for the first Saturday in a while. :) :)

Not up to much today, just kinda enjoying the day off. Can't go anywhere too far becuase Matt woke up early to take apart my car and fix the a/c. He grabbed the part out that he thinks is broken, took it with him to get a new one, and went to a bachelor party today. He's just going to the day part of the party... I think it also involves camping later, but M isn't going to that because we are leaving bright and early tomorrow for Edmonton!!! Can't wait. Anyway, I hope the part he took out and is putting back in later is the broken part so we have a functioning a/c on the drive! I hate having the windows open on the highway- much too noisy!

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post when we get back!

0 comments: