Saturday, February 28, 2009

So far...

... I'm not stressing the ____ out this weekend. I AM, however, at the library again, which DOES s-u-c-k. Ah well. I'm studying for a pharmacology test. And it's not as interesting as it sounds. (10 more weeks, 10 more weeks, 10 more weeks...).

Matt and I watched a movie last night that was just terrible. Death Defying Acts. I don't have much to say about except that it also s-u-c-k-e-d.

Anyway, I should get back to studying. It looks kinda nice outside today, which makes it even more of a downer to be stuck in the library! However, after my test on Tuesday, the rest of my week should be kinda slack, so I'm looking forward to that.

Haha, now that I put the 10 more weeks mantra in writing (see above) I'm nervous that I'm jinxing myself. Everything I hand in, every test I take, I wonder if I'm going to pass it so I don't get stuck in school for another semester! Fingers crossed. It's kinda sad really. I wanted to put off booking grad photos, ordering a degree frame, making a counter to countdown to the last day etc. just because I'm afraid that that will jinx it all! I just want to be done so bad!

0 comments: