Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think people think Matt and I fight all the time...

... which isn't true. Or at least, they are usually in good fun.

Last night Matt and I went to the hockey game which was a good time. We went to Moxie's first which I have been craving since Nancy and I decided to forgo our usual tradition last week (not successful) and it was so yummy! We went to the game and were, like, an hour early, where we proceeded to chat and such. The girls came out to pick up the hockey pucks after the warm-up and I was watching them in their TINY skirts bending ALL the way over, and Matt and I ended up getting into a fight about feminism. I say "fight" but really, our "fights" are usually good natured and hilarious and end with Matt saying that I'm totally unreasonable and argumentative but he loves me anyway :). ANNNNYway, right after our fight when I was pretending not to speak to Matt and had a fake mad face on, wouldn't you know that that would be the time that they would put us on the Enmax Energy Board (jumbotron)? Never mind that I was stuffing my face with popcorn at the time. Oh yes, you'd better BELIEVE it was attractive. It was actually pretty embarrassing being on there. They left the camera on us so long I felt like diving under my seat. I've told some people that we were on the big screen and EVERYONE has asked if it was the "smooch cam". Can you imagine? I would have died right there.

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

That is a 100% awesome story. I wish you had been on the smooch cam, that would have rocked my socks, but oh well. Go feminism, down with fascism.

<3

Natalie said...

Haha, I would have probably died. But I guess that's ok??? Huh?! Huh?!????





jk <3