Saturday, February 7, 2009

100th Post!

It's my 100th! I don't know if that is a good number or a bad one for how long I have had this blog, but that's my count!

I really like my new template, mostly because of the picture. I have spring fever now, in that I am TOTALLY DONE with winter. On Thursday, it was nice enough to wear capris, which made me want to dig out all of my nice weather clothes! So boo for not being able to!

I had a great time with Lo and her friends last night. We went to a pub for karaoke, and Lo and I even got up and sang! Like I was saying on the way home, it is so silly how nervous you are about it, but once you get up there it is no big deal at all! We sang Don't Stop Believin'. Good times. :)

Lo has inspired me quite a bit. She is very into green living and healthy choices at the moment, and while I think I am usually good at making good choices food-wise, I could certainly go greener. We went to a health food store on Thursday, and not only did I pick up some cool stuff (green guide, preservative free jam, and organic chocolate), I found the Cranium Page-a-day calender for 99 cents! It was so awesomely amazing! I hope we can visit the health food store more often! Maybe a more regular Thursday activity (which will work even better when I have my own house to buy food for).

Things I'm looking forward to in the near future... a few movies for sure! I'm exciting to see both He's Just Not That Into You as well as Coraline. Hooray!

School is a bit strange lately. I'm there, and I'm doing work, but it feels like I'm not in school, which is weird. I think that I'm not taking it as seriously, which isn't good because I have to keep my GPA up, and try to increase it if possible. One thing I'm really missing is riding the train with Lo! I sure took that year and a half of us riding the train to and from school for granted. I miss having her to talk to in that almost 2 hour commute per day. :( And the always funny/sometimes nerdy talks we would have. We are keeping up our Thursday dates though, and Survivor starts this Thursday! I hope we are able to find a way to keep it up when she moves!

Due to the spring fever, I've been thinking a lot about the summer! I definitely want to ride my [new] bike a lot more. I technically got it last year, but not until October/November, so there wasn't a lot of riding time left. So I'd like to do more of that. Maybe that could be part of my greener living! When I want to go to the stores close to my house, or even visit Lo in her new house, I could ride my bike! Also, I'd like to dig out my rollerblades and get them going again. They haven't had a good run in a while! Also, plenty of lake time, camping (for once, even though it's promised EVERY YEAR that it will happen), and maybe a road trip somewhere! I feel like I was robbed of summer 2008 since I was in school for most of it. It was good in the end, because it means I can graduate this year, but it sure did suck at the time.

Whew. That was a longer entry than I thought. It has been a while though.

Ooh, one more thing: I found out my GRADUATION DATE!!!!! JUNE 10TH, 2009!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

I'm sorry I just saw this post! Happy 100th! I love your new template! It is so pretty and so springy! I'm so glad you came out last weekend! Everyone had a great time, I think! Except when I danced with creepo and got flung on my butt!

You're too sweet for saying that I inspired you! I hope your jam was delicious! I would love to visit the health food store more often with you! And we should get you some of that Safeway organics peanut butter. It is the BEST.

I might know of five girls who are going to see He's Just Not That Into You on Friday who are desperate for you to come too! I sure hope you can make it!

Additionally, bizarro world/man hands/Kramer's job/George's beautiful dead fiancee Seinfeld is on right now. Outrageous. possibly the best episode ever.

<3

Natalie said...

That is one of my most favourite episodes EVER! I'm so excited for the movie tomorrow! And, I haven't tried my jam yet! I don't know why! But now that you reminded me, I will tomorrow def. DEF DEF DEF. <3