Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Note to Self

I was sitting in the basement this aft, and I heard knocking at the door. I rarely answer the door, but the knocking kept going, so I answered. Two guys were standing at the door:

Them: I assume you're the queen of the castle?
Me: I'm not actually.
T: Oh, well are you over 18?
M: No, I'm not actually.
T: Really? You're really not?
M: Uhh... no...
T: Oh, 'cause I would have guessed 21. [bang on]
M: What do you want from me, anyway?
T: Oh, nothing, nothing, we'll come back.

I still don't know what they wanted. I told everyone in the house that should they come back, I'm age 17. They did come back and say that I told them that my parents are very nice people (what the...?). Anywho, the point of that little story is that I'm disappointed I couldn't pass for underage, and if I do lie about being 17, I'd best do it over the phone.

I wrote a paper last week until 330 am that I thought was absolute trash. Seriously, I handed it in and thought I would get a C for SURE! I got it back today, and I got an A! I really didn't, and still don't fully, believe it. And, to top it off, I had a quiz in that same class today, which I didn't study for, didn't think I understOOd any of the material for etc. and got a B plus! I don't get it... but it's good!

And now I'm sitting here waiting for the Biggest Loser to start.

Annnnd, with a flourish, let me present my list of outstanding assignments for Fall 2008!!!

CNST Argument Paper
CNST Final
Behav Paper
Behav Lab report
HTST Final
HTST Paper
407 Quiz
407 Lab Report

YAY!!!! I can count those on TWO HANDS!

3 comments:

L. said...

Ha ha, they wanted money for a sponsoring a child sort of thing.... I think they might have been scammers though, I've never heard of "Plan" before.. Oh never mind, plan is real, but I'm not sure that they were for them... Anyways, they asked me if I was queen of the castle too.... I like your list, I might make one later! Ha ha, what am I doing now that I can't do it now? (NOTHING!)....

Natalie said...

Haha... yeah, they looked like scammers. Nice to know what they wanted though! They were so strange... just reiterates why I hate answering the door if I'm not expecting anyone.

Ooooh, I hope that means you made a list... I'm going to meander over to your blog and hope I won't be disappointed...

Natalie said...

DOH!