Saturday, June 7, 2008

Remember me?

It's been quite some time again!

The most exciting thing lately was that Lauren and I went to see SATC on Thursday! I absolutely LOVED it! It was great that L went to see it with me, as she had already seen it... so good though. I can't wait to watch it again (and again and again). We also decided that we will be renting the seasons on DVD while we wait for DH to come out on DVD this summer. I'm pretty excited, because I didn't really follow the show, but apparently it is just as good (or better) than the movie!

Other than that, nothing really new to report! How boring of me. I'm just waiting for Matt to come get me (my classes are done for the day) and we are going out with his family for a birthday/Father's day dinner, since his parents will be away next week for both of those. Kinda funny; my parents are going away next weekend too! Maybe they planned a secret vacation with each other together!!!




[That definitely did not happen].

I feel like I had something absolutely hilarious to write about in here, but it couldn't have been that wildly funny if I can't remember. I guess my MUHL teacher was kinda funny today:

[talking about his 1820 guitar]: I was backpacking through Europe and I found this in a little antique shop in Germany [pause for effect].

Nah, totally kidding. I got it off ebay!

I thought it was silly. Also, there was a guy in my class today who came to class, but put on his headphones and watched The Price is Right the whole time! Why even bother to come is my question.

That is all for me! Sorry for the extremely vanilla entry.

0 comments: