Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm registered!

Two posts in one day! What?!

I am just so EXCITED that I am registered for the LAST YEAR of my degree!! And, all it took was two trips to undergraduate programs office, one frantic call to the department of psychology, and one day off work!

I just can't wait to be done.

Also, I dropped my summer classes I was in, and picked up one that is only THREE WEEKS long! That means I have part of July and ALL of August to enjoy summer!

Things are lookin' pretty sweet right now. (knock on wood)

:D

2 comments:

Louamonster said...

Ha ha, WHAT?!?! No, that's cool cool cool friend that you're registered and stuff. Maybe your degnav says complete too, we can look sometime when we're together! <3

Natalie said...

haha we should. i was so sad when it didn't say it!