Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tick tock

Haha, well guess what happened to me last night?! I was working on my term paper at the public library, when my word document crashed. Eek. It closed down on me and when I opened it up again, half of the text had been converted to all these weird characters, including square boxes! I have been pretty stressed over the last couple of months, but this sent me over the edge and all those bottled up feelings totally came to the surface, and I lost it. I feel better now though, the paper is done and handed in (although slightly crappier than the original version), and I'm documenting this story in hopes that I can look back in a year and think it was funny (hmph).

Anyway, now that that is done, I can cross more things off of my list. Woo!!

CNST Argument Paper
CNST Final
HTST Final

Yay! I had a quiz today, and I did really well on it again. I just don't get it! I don't understand the material in that class and haven't been studying for it, but somehow I can BS my way through the test?? Oh well!

Lo and I had an enjoyable ride to school today, listening to the Vinyl Cafe Christmas cd. It is so good! It totally gets me in the Christmas spirit, and I made myself wait until December to listen to it. I'm glad I did, because I had forgotten most of the stories! Also getting me in the Christmas spirit is all the Christmas lights!! I can't wait til Lo, Matt, Lucy, and I have our Twinkle Tour! And I sure know Matt is excited!! [NOT!]

More Christmas spirit... this weekend is my work Christmas party! I am taking two guests (shhh... totally cheated the system), and I'm very excited for Lo, Matt, and I to enjoy a delicious turkey dinner and then go back to my house and watch Elf and possibly Christmas Vacation!!

What else, what else...? I am looking forward to getting some SLEEP this weekend. Ahh, sleep. And then back to the schoolwork... blah! Hopefully getting rid of this terrible COLD!!

That's pretty much the big exciting news with me lately... which seems neither big nor exciting. In light of the Canadian political issues going on lately, I think I would like to do some research into Canadian politics so I can really get a good grasp of procedures, what happens, etc. I would also like to have stronger reasons for supporting the political party that I do. I think I would majorly fail in a debate right now, which is unfortunate. I kind of feel like the public school system failed me with respect to Canadian politics. Maybe, with better understanding, I can better explain why I feel the way I do about the coalition government:



Oh, and did anyone watch the Biggest Loser this week? I can't STAND Vicky!! Ugh! She is such a hateful person!

0 comments: