Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas!

It IS almost Christmas and I am SO EXCITED. Lo, Matt, and I had Christmas on Sunday, which was so fun! Matt got Lo a Magic Bag, I got her a book, and also Seinfeld Scene It. It was hilarious because she got me Seinfeld Scene It as well! We know each other so well, haha. She also gave Matt and me (and herself and a date) tickets to Magic and Miracles, which is on the 27th which Matt and I are super excited about! :)

Nancy and I had supper tonight and exchanged gifts, which was fun. She loved the necklace I got her, which I was happy about; it was sooo Nancy! She gave me some yummy lotions from V.S. which smell so good.

Still working this week. We have a half day tomorrow, and I expect a fairly unproductive day. Christmas Eve is usually a half day, and little gets done, even if we are coming into month end. I am finding it so busy at work, as we are down one employee. I feel like I go non-stop during the day and am just beat when I leave. That's a good thing too though; time goes much much faster when you have stuff to do!

All of my marks STILL aren't up. The History one is though, and I'm pretty happy with it. Plus, I asked my prof to take another look at my exam (I was one percent away from the next letter grade) and he said he would. I was so happy because I was definitely expecting him to say no. Still waiting for one grade though. That is so annoying. I think it should be mandatory for profs to have grades in before Christmas so it can be off of students' minds and they can enjoy the holidays. And I frankly don't care that they may have other stuff from other classes to mark and are swamped. I was swamped all semester from stuff in other classes, and still managed to meet all deadlines. Get the lead out!!

Mary and I went to see Twilight this weekend. I'm too lazy to link today, so head on over to imdb.com and check it out if you'd like. It was pretty good. Lame in parts, but I heard that ahead of time and expected it, although they still made me grimace. I also saw 4 Christmases on Friday (ok, but Vince Vaughn was annoying), and the Secret Life of Bees on Thursday. I loved Bees! I read the book in high school and hated it, but I liked the movie so much that I think I will give it another chance. It's on the "to be read" stack. :)

Merry Christmas to all, and if I fail to post again before the new year, best wishes for a happy and healthy 2009!

<3 <3 <3

0 comments: