Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fly by

Time craaaawls during the semester I find (naturally), but May is absolutely FLYING for me. It's almost the middle of the month? How did that happen?

I am finding going to school at the same time as working pretty difficult, to say the least. After working all day I am NO mood to come home and do schoolwork, so I haven't been, so I am super behind on all my reading. Sigh. Ah well, this is what I have to do if I want to finish my degree next April (which I do). I am so tired after working all day though! Even though my job isn't physically tiring, I am just done by the end of the day. All I want to do is come home and sit on my bottom and watch tv. Which is what I have been doing. See the problem?

I warn you not to buy the new Triscuit flavour; Rosemary and Olive Oil. I thought it sounded like it might be ok (I didn't really know what Rosemary tasted like), but they are NASTY. You've been warned. I was so excited to try them today, and I ate one as I packed my lunch this morning. I thought they were gross then, but it was 8 am, so I figured that any spice wouldn't be especially appealing. Good logic, but incorrect. I tried them again at lunch and I still thought they were nasty, but by that time I was all excited for Triscuits so I had to go buy regular ones.

Not too much else is new here, I just figured it has been a while since I updated, so I may as well post something! I'm looking forward to the long weekend; the temperature is supposed to be 26 I heard! I'm psyched!

Also, I was thinking about this commercial today. Sorry it's Christmas and sorry it's crappy quality, but it has always been one of my favourites. I was wearing a long skirt today and I think I was thinking about how embarrassing it would be to have it accidentally tucked into my undies after leaving the bathroom (which happened at school one time but I was lucky enough to catch before I left the bathroom) and that led me to thinking about this commercial!

Hopefully my next entry is more exciting than the world of crackers. Until then!

2 comments:

-ashley* said...

haha i love reading about your cracker experiences!

Natalie said...

Haha thanks Ash!