Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have terrible...



... spring fever right now. I was looking through Lauren's ancient posts (since she hasn't updated in a WEEK, hint hint), and I saw this picture, from our trip to Drumheller last summer. Look at the way the sun is shining... look at how blue the sky is... it is so gorgeous, and was a beautiful day. I was wearing a skirt that day and driving there the car was warm, the music was playing, we were singing, Matt was sleeping in the back seat, and I felt the sun toasting my skin gently. Goodness. Also I just remembered how Matt drank 1L of chocolate milk on the way there and we had to stop on that tiny highway by Bysiker (sp?) and he peed on the sign for appx half an hour while Lou-flower and I laughed and laughed.

I have to go to class, but later will pick up on Lo's blog where I left off... I think the Edmonton trip is next, which won't be good for my spring fever!

N & L: We can take pictures of us by the dinosaurs... and us in the car... and us walking up the stairs...
M: And us having lunch!!

5 comments:

Louamonster said...

I love the pictures and the memories!!! AND I get the hint! I'll update at some point between now and 6:15 when you get out of class! I think it's "Beiseker" but I'm not sure.... and ALSO! Matt drank a whole litre of milk AND a bottle of Fresca. Gosh that was so funny!!! I'm laughing right now in the lab thinking about it! And thanks a lot for the spring fever, it's DEFINITELY contagious! I'll try and post something depressing to get rid of your spring fever!

Natalie said...

Haha, yeah I had a few alternate spellings I was considering, but I thought I remembered a "Y" being in it and was too lazy to look it up! But now your spelling looks right. Oh right!!! 1L of milk didn't seem quite right... I thought there was more!!

Louamonster said...

Did you see how chubby we look in that picture where we're trying to keep the dinosaur from running away? HO-LY! It's not on my blog, only on facebook.

Natalie said...

It's embarassing. I don't think that one is as bad as the one where Matt and I are standing together outside. I have nearly 6 chins! (Not quite, but wow). I thought about asking you to take it down, but for now I'm using it for motivation a bit. I have lost almost 45 pounds since then, so I guess I should expect myself to look a little different... haha. We will certainly look much hotter in our summer pictures this year! <3

Louamonster said...

Holy crapoly. That's nuts. 45 is a big number. I can take it down if you want, ha ha! :)