Monday, February 25, 2008

Nothing...

... exciting is happening with me right now. Reading week is done, which makes me sad, but I did have a good break! I got to see Nancy and Ashley, got to do a double feature, dinner, Survivor, and the Apprentice with Lauren, got to write a midterm (wait a second... that doesn't fit with the theme!), and had lots of fun at dinner and the soccer game with Lauren and Jordan, and the card playing after!! I always think playing cards is going to be boring until I actually start playing, and then I have lots of fun. I think Matt and I are going to hit the mall tonight; it was his mom's birthday on the weekend but he was out of town with the army and doesn't have a gift yet.

I just summarized the highlights of my week in that very short paragraph, so please enjoy my space filler below.

Spell your name without vowels: Ntl

--> What is the date 2 days after your birthday?: Jan 3

--> How many pairs of jeans do you own?: Four I think.

--> How many are designer?: None I think.

--> What color do you wear most?: Probably black... just because I usually wear black dress pants to work. I like lots of colors for shirts though; I probably couldn't pick one!

--> Least favorite color?: That gross dark yellow color... or hospital green.

--> Last song heard on the radio?: I can't think of the name.

--> What's for dinner tonite?: We had chicken.

--> Are you happy with your life right now?: Kinda.

--> Tell me a secret about one of your siblings: No.

--> Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?: A woman I work with tells me that I look like this actress from the 30s, but she can never remember her name. Apparently its a compliment though, so I'll take it! :)

--> Who did you last call on your cell phone?: Matt

--> Do you own a..

- PS2?: Byron does.

- XBOX 360?: No.

- PSP?: No.

- SIDEKICK?: I'm embarrassed to say I don't really know what this is... I think its a phone. I don't own one.

- DIGITAL CAMERA?: Yup.

--> In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?: Obviously this survey is meant for a younger filler outer.

--> Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?: Nah, not really. I think for most of those I would have to go to Edmonton (or the States).

--> How do you make money?: Its called a "job". Alternative explanations may include "place of employment" or "by being a desk jockey".

--> Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: Probably gas. Man, what a high!

--> How's the weather?: Not bad actually! Snowed last night, but I was too hot with my coat on after work!

--> Are you missing someone right now?: No. I am, however, looking forward to Survivor night (as usual).

--> What chores do you have around the house: I clean the bathroom, tidy the basement, tidy my room. I'm a pretty big slacker right now.

--> Finish this sentence. I wish:, I wish, I didn't eat that fish!

--> One word to describe you: Sleepy.

--> Favorite pair of shoes: Circas.

--> Do you own big sunglasses? Used to. They broke.

--> What would you rather be doing right now?: Sleeping or baking cookies.

--> What should you be doing right now?: Homework. As always.

--> Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?: No, but soon!

--> Last IM you recieved?: I have no idea. I haven't been on MSN in months!

--> Last myspace message you recieved? Don't have a myspace.

--> Who did you hug today?: Foxy.

--> What are you going to do now?: Publish this entry.

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

I am just telling you about how I enjoyed this. And you are about to go to Timmy's. Your reading week sounds very fun!!! I love your survey also. <3