Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Priceless

Haha... from a friend's survey that I read...

"Do you do your own laundry?: No, the magical laundry fairy does it; at least thats what [her husband] seems to think."

Doesn't the magical laundry fairy do all laundry?

Confessional: I have never done my own laundry. And I'm 21. And yeah, I realize that that is a little sad. I have put a lot of thought into this though, and I think I can get away with never having to do laundry. See, say I hypothetically marry Matt. Matt has been doing his own laundry for a very long time, and seems to be pretty good at it. I, on the other hand, have been cooking and baking for a very long time. Matt loves (or so he says) my kitchenal creations, so that seems like a fair trade-off, does it not? My goal is to go a vast majority of my life without doing laundry, if not all. I don't really mind doing dishes either. I'm sure we can crack a deal. :)

Matt and I had a very good Valentine's day. We went to the Keg (delicious) and exchanged our gifts. I got Across the Universe from Matt, and some flowers which he surprised me with! He really liked his book too, so a successful holiday, I'd say.

Finally, I really wanted to link a video, but I couldn't find it. Have you seen the new mastercard commercial? "Giving your kitchen the night off: priceless". It is so cute! All the kitchen equipment are partying because the couple went out for dinner. My favorite part was when the knives were watching the horror movie and huddled together because they were scared. Love it, love it, L O V E I T!!!!

Just to dress up this entry a little bit, check out another one of my favorite videos. Always makes me laugh!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

0 comments: