Monday, May 11, 2009

May already!

I blogged last year about working for May 2009, and at that time it seemed like it would NEVER come. I can't believe that it is now May 2009, I am done university, and am working full time with no classes in sight! It is strange, and right now I kind of don't know what to do with all of my spare time. It feels so WEIRD to be done undergrad! And, although when working through all the course work and exams and stuff it seemed like it would never end, I can't believe it is over already. I'm struggling to find myself now, and find an identity, I guess. For 18 years, I was Natalie the student. I'm a little lost right now, but it seems to be getting better every day. Hopefully. I think it will be an ongoing process.

I am off from work this week as well, kinda getting my bearings before being a full time employee. I don't really know what to do this week. So far today I've just gone out to pick up a few things, but it's only 130 and I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my day! Hopefully I can find some fun things for the rest of the week!

0 comments: