Sunday, April 19, 2009

A quick blog...

I am SO happy that I didn't drop ARKY. I was definitely considering it, and although I didn't get the best grade, it's still credit and I still get to graduate in June, considering I pass all of my other courses! Left in my UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE, I have:

Take home final (which is what I am working on today)
Pharmacology final exam
Sensation and Perception final exam

(!!!) Eek! 8 days from now I will be done, done, DONE!!

Yesterday I attempted to work on the take home final at home, which was a bad idea. I know that I can't do work at home, but I tried to convince myself otherwise. Ugh. Instead, I did some reading for the final (which was good), had a nap (which was unproductive), and then made homemade pizza with Matt (which was delicious), and watched Blast from the Past (which was great).

So I'm back in the library today where I can actually get work done, and I'm so excited to come closer to crossing something off of my list.

So, so, so excited!

0 comments: