Saturday, April 11, 2009

Paranoia

I have a big term paper due on Friday (hence why I'm stuck in the library on this beautiful! sunny! warm! fantastic day), and my prof lent me a book on my subject (jealousy). I'm seriously SO excited for this paper to be done, not just because the work will be done, but so I can stop worrying about the book! He handed it to me and told me to be EXTREMELY careful with it because it is very special to him because the author wrote a personal note and signed it for him. Um, ok. Gulp. This book has been at the back of my mind for MONTHS now. I've been carrying it around in plastic bag in my backpack, checking numerous times after I take it out to make sure I have put it back in, and last night I actually had a nightmare about it. SERIOUSLY! I had a dream that I highlighted the entire book, then realized I probably shouldn't have done that and was trying to figure out a way to un-highlight. I then woke up and flew out of bed in a cold sweat before I realized it was a dream. I'm think I'm losing my mind.

Additionally, it is warm enough here that capris are acceptable (YAY!), but the first time I put a pair on, I even scared myself with how white my legs were. Solution?



Jergen's Natural Glow. I bought this stuff because it was the cheapest and I didn't want to waste $$ in case I ended up looking orange, but this stuff is a-m-azing!!! I noticed a difference after using it once, and save for the small patch I missed near my ankle, it looks awesome, and definitely NOT orange! Totally recommend.

The weather is warm (as I mentioned before; I just can't get enough) and that leads to my inevitable hair dilemma. I always get the urge to chop it all off when the weather gets warm, but this year I think I'll resist. Last years was kinda awful, and it took forever to be able to put it in a ponytail again. This year I'm considering a cut to make my ends a little healthier and maybe something else, like a new style, but I think I'm going to keep it long! (wasn't that an exciting paragraph?)

Back to the paper so I can get this book out of my hands ASAP!!

0 comments: