Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happenings


Matt and I before the ball- I love this picture! <3

I am uploading some pictures to facebook now, and that is the biggest time sucker I have ever seen, so I decided I may as well update as well!

I had a great weekend, although Friday was a little rough. I lost my flash drive (I think I left it plugged into a computer at school) and I was pretty upset. Luckily, I think what I need is backed up on my laptop, so I should be good, but I am still upset. I'm going to keep checking at the lost and found though; hopefully someone will turn it in (I'm not holding my breath). I don't understand why people steal. Why would they see a flash drive in a computer and just take it rather than turn it in? What fun is there in knowing that something isn't yours, but taking it and using it anyway with a clean conscious? I hate theives and I will never understand. Anyway, I was upset, but Matt made me feel better and we went up to his house to watch a movie that I fell asleep in within the first 10 minutes. What I saw I liked, but I was tired!

Saturday we went to the army ball! It was so fun. I ended up wearing Lauren's dress, and I am so glad I did! I loved it, and I felt great in it. We had a lot of fun though; Matt got to see all his friends, we had a delicious dinner, and afterward went to the Roadhouse. I'm not really a club person (they aren't a lot of fun unless you are with tons of people you know or are single or both) but we got to go in the VIP entrance and didn't have to wait in line because we were with the army. Woohoo! Plus, right after we walked in I had a floor score. That's right, found 2 bucks on the floor. Haha, it was only 2 bucks, but I am still excited.

Sunday (today) I hit the movies! Matt, Lauren, and I went to see PS I Love You (which I liked, Matt tolerated, and Lauren wasn't such a big fan of) and then Matt left to go on a ride along with the fire department! Lauren and I went to Defintely, Maybe after that, which we both liked! Then Lauren, Jordan, and I went for dinner at O'Sullivan's and to L's house to watch some Seinfeld! It was lots of fun, but now I am pretty sleepy and ready for bed (but NOT ready for another week).

Night!

0 comments: