Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2nd November entry

I received a complaint about this thing not being updated more than once in November, so here goes.

Nothing much is new and exciting with me. I have to get a needle today for the mumps (outbreak at the school and in Southern Alberta in general) and I am a tad apprehensive, to say the least. I am actually less uneasy than I am when I get my blood taken though, which is interesting. It makes sense to me though. I hate the thought of them draining my blood. Yech. Plus, hopefully I won't have to see any blood for this. Eek, in writing this paragraph I just made myself a little more nervous and very queasy. Great! I am excited to be protected though. Mumps can (in rare cases, but cases nonetheless) cause infertility, and I want to have babies when I grow up, which may be another reason why I am not as nervous to get the vaccine.

Finals are coming up soon, and I am looking over my schedule for next semester! Wow! In late September and October I thought that this semester would never end, but now that finals are near, I feel like I can't believe how fast it has gone! Winter usually goes even faster, and then I will be into Spring semester, and before you know it, it's summer again! I am hoping that it holds true that winter is the faster semester as I have a Saturday class. Not really looking forward to it, but I am ready to finish my degree and get on with my life, so I am ready to do what has to be done, and at this point that seems like a Saturday course.

More things in my head to possibly be entered at a later date, but at this point I will end with a silly survey:

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Lauren! <3
C- Cake or Pie: Cake,bar none. Especially chocolate cake. Especially chocolate cake that is the Swiss Alps cake from Swiss.
D- Day of choice: Thursday- I love best friends day and always look forward to it!
E- Essential Item: lip chap
F- Favorite Color: Variety- i.e., I get sick of one color if it is around too much.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Yuck, neither.
H- Hometown: Calgary!
I-Indulgence(s): See C.
J- January or July: That is such a toss up. January has my birthday, tobogganing, snow, and skating. July has road trips, swimming, and flip flops. Again, variety. I wouldn't want to live forever in winter or summer.
K- Kids: I'm good for now, thanks.
Life is Incomplete Without: Laughter.
M- Marriage Date: TBA
N- Number of Siblings: 1 bro-ther.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples with a sprinkle of cinnamon! "You ask what's in this, and the answer is always cinnamon!"
P- Phobias or Fears: Needles :'(
Q- Quote(s): I think having favorite quotes is kinda cliche, but I guess I like the Dr.Seuss one about those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
R- Reason To Smile: A million different things daily.
S- Season: Variety!
T- Tag Three: Tagging is lame-o.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I constantly worry about the future, and it is something I'm trying to work on.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: If oppressor of animals means I eat them, then that one.
W- Worst Habit: I am perfict. Tee hee.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have never had an ultrasound, but I think I would say that, just because having the X-rays pound through my body gives me the willies.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mmm. Popcorn probably.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.

1 comments:

Louamonster said...

Um. Ahem. Excuse me. I think you spelled "perfect" wrong. No worries though. Good times. HA ha....