Saturday, January 17, 2009

How about...

... I post something that isn't so much of a downer? Haha. All that stuff was/is true, but MAN!

Matt and I had a nice date last night. We went out for supper, and then headed to Eau Claire for a movie. We were expecting it to be totally dead, like the last time we were there (a Saturday, and it was SO depressing), but it was so DIFFERENT this time! It was alive, and the neat stores were open, and there were people everywhere! Including the movie ticket line, which was HUGE! Doesn't matter though; we got through the line in time to see our movie, The Reader. Neither of us could decide how we felt about the movie. It was another one of those "well, yeah, I enjoyed it while I was watching it, but I wouldn't see it again" kinda movies. I feel like I have been seeing tons of those lately. I'm excited for tomorrow for when Matt and Lo and I go to see Revolutionary Road. I just finished the book, so I'm excited about that one!

0 comments: